Monday, December 22, 2008

Fatty losing me coy dogs!




So this is my brother Fatty. Lately he has been causing me to not get coyotes and boy is it FROSTING me! So far in the past week he has caused me to not get four of them. First case he went up Wilson road with no gun and scared one up. He should have known not to go before me especially without a gun. Who goes anywhere without a gun anyway? I went through the whole shooooooooooooooot! process and some mmmeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn is that frustrating! and some fist shaking hoping it would sink in. Second case, we spotted some coyotes heading in the opposite direction so we headed around them and scared them back and then headed back to starting place. I got there before him and just dropped the crosshairs on the coy dog when Fatty came tearing up on the fourwheeler sideways plowing snow. Obviously the coy dog disappeared like Fatty when the cook hollers dinner. HAHAHAHA! So that one was gone. I'm getting frosted all over again so I'm gonna quit writing.

9 comments:

  1. I would tell fatty "YOUR BUTT!" i would be soooooooooo mad. Soggy did almost the same exact thing to me today. I was like shooooooooooooot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny how ernie and my stories are so similar. drives ernie and me nuuuuuts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. "runs like fatty when the cook calls dinner"... that's preeeetty fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah but the part Fatty forgot to mention is that I have a new policy; if its brown its down no matter the distance. The distances have been all over 500 yards and most were far more than that. The reason I started that policy is because he scares them off before I have a reasonable chance so I have to start flinging lead in hopes of getting lucky and hitting one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fatty is getting mad so i'll amend the policy; if its brown its getting shot at regardless of distance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys crack me up! Those revolutionary techniques aren't working too well there, Ernie?

    ReplyDelete
  7. In case anyone can't tell I'm good and frosted. Fatty and I had a deal and he broke it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what was your and fattys deal?

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah what WAS the deal he broke? should i thunder him?

    ReplyDelete