Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another snowy day, and sun dogs

This is a sun dog. It's created in cold temps and blizzard like conditions. It was -4 at noon and now it's about -10 with gusts up to 40.
Little Kolgy sleeping with M. Ah coat and a boot and a book

Soggy shoveling for our outdoor rink. He ran shovel for many hours and in multiple places- we still don't have a rink. If you don't understand this it probably don't pertain to you.

In other news: we got a distress call today so starting when this storm lets up a little we are plannin on massacring the coy dogs. In my school for me taught by me I have graduated at the top of my class at calling. Just need to see if the dogs know how good I am.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, Landyn's all bundled up and cozy and poor Kolby's naked! And we can't see your video because it's private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently it doesn't pertain to me then..

    ReplyDelete