Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shore

Angry...

Happy/


Brothers-



Standing[





Just a random update for all of our loyal customers. Mostly pictures for your enjoyment- or not, however you feel on that one. I guess this could be just advertising, trying to get some sticks in the mud to come visit... Now that I'm going down that line the thoughts keep on
a comin. Maybe I now speak of some of the owners of this MS&E INC. company. Course if a guy wanted to lure them some he'd have much more luck with some pictures of the coydogs. I hope you have a great day (for customers and non customers alike). Thanks for your business.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks Moldy-definitely worth the visit to your page! I am a loyal customer and will have to come visit you guys in August.. (and maybe even have the pleasure of staying w/you :) ) Adorable boys as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You maybe speak about dat ernie stick in mud? -sog

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEELLLLLLLLLLLL!!! there is another one too. m

    ReplyDelete
  4. seems like you guys are falling behind again. stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. update!!!!!!!!! Guke

    ReplyDelete
  6. fatty is pulling hard!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had to go back a few months before I realized that you guys actually used to be entertaining! What's going on? :'(
    Kaia

    ReplyDelete