Friday, July 3, 2009

A Mothers life

Debbie and I switched roles for the morning. I might like this. This is how it goes: Wake up when thing 2 does (crying/talking- looking for attention). Bring him down and feed him cereal. By the time he's done thing 1 is blowing air down the floor grate in his room. I go look up at him and tell him to come down and eat. I get him some bread, juice then get myself something and we eat together. Then change diapers (wet only!!). Take 2 pictures and off to the computer for the remainder of the morning. Easy I tell you.


Look at how happy thing 2 is...

And thing 1. Note the right hand waaaaaaaaaaaay out there. It's important to keep it outta the way still. A couple times he has slipped up and used it like normal but it's best if it don't get used. Kinda save on it a little.

8 comments:

  1. So he's gonna be a stay at home dad now? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah no. this was just so she could go make some money. i figure as long as one of us does should be ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny he didn't say anything about calling me 3 times in 2 hours wondering when I'd be home, what to feed the boys, and telling me how stressful it was...;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. err..make that 3 times in 45 minutes:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds familiar :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. at least there's an update. details don't matter much. stub

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for keeping the company outta the basement moldskid. sog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure Moldy. That's a boy. DJ

    ReplyDelete